Letter writing

1.Write a letter to your father asking some money.
Gazipur
17th October 2017
Dear Father,
I have received your letter just now. I hope you are well. I am also well. You will be very glad to know that our annual exam result has been published and I have stood first in the exam. Our new class will begin in coming week. So I need buy some new books. I also need buy some winter clothes. For this reason I need 2000.tk. Please send the money as soon as possible.
No more today, give my salaam to my mother and love to the younger,s.
Your loving son
M.A Mottalib
2.Write a letter to your father about your result of the annual exam.
Gazipur
18th Oct 2017
Dear Father,
I have received your letter just now. I hope you are well. I am also well. In your letter you have wanted to know about the result of my annual exam. Now I am writing to you about it. The result of my annual exam published yesterday and I have stood first in the exam. I have got 95% marks in all subjects. Pray to Allah for me.
No more today, give my salaam to my mother and love to the younger,s.
Your loving son
M.A Mottalib
3.Write a letter to your friend congratulating her on her brilliant success in the examination.
Gazipur
23rd Oct 2017
Dear Ruma, 
I have received your letter just now. When I came to know that you have stood  first in the exam my joys knew no bounds. Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success. You are really worthy of this result. We are proud of you. My parents are also very glad to know of your success. It will be a great pleasure for us if you visit us shortly.
No more today, give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
4. Write a letter to your friend about the picnic that you have made.
Gazipur
24th October 2017
Dear Shipu,
I have received your letter. You have wanted to know about the picnic that we have made. Now I am writing to you about it. It was winter the school was closed. I with some of my friends went to Sonargaon for the picnic. We hired a bus for this occasion. We took all necessary preparation. We stated our journey Saturday  in the morning from our school gate. We reached there 11 am in the morning. We hired an expert in cooking. Some were playing,some were dancing and some were cutting jokes. At 2 pm we took our lunch. After lunch we went out for sight seeing. Sonargaon is an historical interest. It was once the capital of Bangladesh. We also visited the museum. We returned back 8pm that day.
No more give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib.
5.Write a letter to your friend inviting him to attend the birthday party.
Gazipur
24th October 2017
Dear Santana,
I have received your letter just now. I hope you are well. I am also well. You will be very glad I invited to know that my 14th birthday is next Monday. We have taken all the preparation for the occasion. I have already invited all my friends and relatives. You are not near to me so I invite you with this letter. I hope you will come in time and share with our joy. Do not forget bring your camera with you.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
6. Write a letter to your friend inviting him on the occasion of the marriage ceremony.
Gazipur
25th October 2017
Dear S,
I am very happy to receive your kind letter. You will be very glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes off 25th November 2017.I can nit even think of passing  this happy occasion without your presence. My parents have also asked me to invite you. Some of our friends will also attend the ceremony. So I would request you to come to our house at least three days earlier. We all will have a very nice time if you join us. Please do n,t disappoint me.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
7.Write a letter to your  friend consoling him on his  death.
Gazipur
26th October 2017
Dear Arif,
I am very shocked  to hear that your mother is no more on earth. I could never think that she would leave us at such a premature age. I do not know how to console in such a situation. Your grief is so great that words will fail to console you. The loss of a mother is irrecoverable. I know how sad it is to lose a mother because I have also lost mine.
I pray to Allah that He might give you strength to bear the loss. I also pray heartily that her soul may rest in peace.
Your friend
M.A Mottalib
8.Write a letter to your friend asking him to return the book.
Gazipur
25 th October 2017
Dear Roman,
I received your letter yesterday. I hope you are well. I am also well by the grace of Allah. My final exam is near at hand. I am at present badly in need of the book English Grammar that you borrowed from me long ago. Since you do not need the book at present, I request you kindly return it as soon as possible.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
9. Write a letter to your friend about tge prize giving ceremony od your school.
Gazipur
25th October 2017
Dear Salem,
I am very happy to received your kind letter. I hope you are well. I am also well. In your letter you have wanted to know about the prize giving ceremony of my school. Now I am writing to you about it. The prize giving ceremony of our school was held yesterday in the school compound. We decorated the school building very tastefully. The function began just at 10 am with recitation from the holy Quran. The T.N.O was the chairman. The headmaster readout his report. Then the main ceremony began. The headmaster called  each recipient by the name and the president gave away the prizes and shook him by the hands. I took part in some events. I got two prizes. When the formal meeting came to an end,we staged a short drama to entertain the guests which was highly appreciated by the audience. Write to me soon.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
10. Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.
Gazipur
25 th October 2017
Dear Salam,
I am very happy to received your kind letter. I hope you are well. I am also well. You will be very glad yo know that we are going to have a picnic on the 30 th instant. We have decided to go to Sonargaon. It is a place of great historical interest. It is also quite near to Dhaka.We have taken all tge necessary  preparation.I hope you will come in time and share with our joy.Do not forget bring your camera with you.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
11. Write a letter to your friend telling him how you have spent the summer vacation.
Gazipur
25th October 2017
Dear Rubel,
I have received your letter just now.  I hope you are well. I am also well.You haavw wanted to know about how I spent last summer vacation. Now I am writing to you about it. I went to my village home in the summer vacation. Most of the people of my village is illiterate. They does not know how to read or write. So I try to teach them importance of education. I spent all the vacation with my village people.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib.
12.Write a letter to your non Vangladeshi friend about the experience of train journey.
Dear Donn,
My heartiest love to you. I hope you are well. Now I am going to give you a description of a journey by train I made in the last autumn vacation from Mymenshingh to Dhaka.I reached the station about half an hour before the departure of the train.The right time the train came and the
13.Write a letter to your sick friend in hospital with sympathy.
7th November 2017
Kaliakoir,Gazipur
Dear Mamun,
I am very wonder to hear that you are admitted in Gazipur General hospital. I have hear that you have been suffering from fever for three days. I should be beside you in the hospital. But my examination is knocking at the door. So I could not go to visit you. I am sending my younger brother to take care of you. I also send some books for you. It removes aloneness. I will see you after my exam. I hope you will get well soon.
No more today,with best wishes and good luck.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib
14.Write a letter to your friend who could not come out in the exam.
7th November 2017
Gobindagonj.Gaibandha
Dear Mina,
I am very sorry to hear that you could not pass in the annual exam. You  did not prepare your lesson well. For this reason,  this accident fall in your life. Do not worry for this. Be careful in your
15. Write a letter of sympathy to your sick friend in hospital.
I am very wonder to hear that you are admitted in Gazipur General Hospital.I have heard that you have been suffering from fever for three days. I should be beside you in the hospital.But my examination is knocking at the door. So I could not go to visit you. I am sending my younger to take care of you. I also send some books for you. It removes aloness. I will go to see you after my exam. I hope you will get well soon.
No more today with best wishes and good luck.
Your friend
M.A Mottalib
16. Write a letter to your friend cogrstulating her on her brilliant success in the examination.
My joys knew no bound when I came to know that you stood first in your annual exam.Please accept my heartiest congratulation on your brilliant success. You are really abworthy of this result. We Are proud od you. My parents are also very glad to know of your success. It will be a great pleasure for us if you visit us shortly. I am pretty well.
Nomore today give my salaam to your parents and love to the youngers.
17. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a letter to your friend how to improve English.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

Write a letter to your friend about the annual sports day of your school.