Write a letter to your friend how to improve English.

Gazipur,
20th January 2018
Dear Shantona,
I have received your letter just now.You have wanted to know how can you improve your speaking English.Now I am writing to you about it.You know that English is an international language.So it is very important to know English very well.If you want to improve your speaking English you must watch English movies,cartoons and read English story books regularly.You have to speak English with your parents,friends and go to English language club for practice speaking English. If you follow my advice you must improve your speaking English.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Your hard work must go on then you can write better than this one.

      Delete
    2. Its very good!!
      Beginners can use this one without any doubt.Others also can use it by adding some more informations.Such as, name of those movie or stuffs like that..
      Otherwise, Good Job!πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  2. So goodπŸ‘πŸ˜‡πŸ˜›

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I write it in my English examination paper literally my teacher will provide me only 3 marks out of 10

    But perfect for class 2-5 students

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo normal for class 8-10.But thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tnx i just escape from danger..casuse my book doesn't have this letter...tnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not perfect for me because I am a student of class nine so...But tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also but I think it's perfect because it's easy to memories and i think are you memories difficult then you have chance to forget it your exam .I sorry of that am I talk anything rong.never mind.don't memories anything without interesting

      Delete
  7. Tnx for nice letter..itz uses

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was quite good...but not enough for me..By the way, it's really helps me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. your letter was exquisite but short. thx anyways

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and easy letter.

    Why are there soo many hate comments though? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Good ☺☺πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

      Delete
  12. I like it. thanks for the letter .I inderstend it easily and I think it's easy to memorise. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's actually pretty decent. But you can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good

    πŸ™‚πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for this email.it’s too short for class 7. Anyway thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's not letter.....it's an e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  17. 𝑢𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒔..𝒕𝒏𝒙 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’Šπ’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

Write a letter to your friend about the annual sports day of your school.