Write a letter to your friend describing your leisure time.

Gazipur,
20th January 2018
Dear Shantona,
I have received your letter just now.You have wanted to know about my leisure time.Now I am writing to you about my leisure time.I spend my leisure time in various ways.Usually I spend my leisure time playing football,watching English movies,cartoons and reading English story books.Sometimes I go to cycling with my friends.Write to me soon about your leisure time.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib

Comments

  1. I really appreciate your support on this.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon.
    I’m happy to answer your questions, if you have any.


    เครดิตฟรี

    เครดิตฟรี

    คาสิโน

    คาสิโนออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Write a letter to your friend how to improve English.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

Write a letter to your friend about the annual sports day of your school.