Write a letter to your friend describing your last birthday party.

Gazipur
12th January 2018
Dear Shantona,
I have received your letter just now. I hope you are well.I am also well.You have wanted to know about the celebration of my last birthday party.Now I am writing to you about it.I celebrated my 12th birthday on last Friday.The day was very enjoy enjoyable.My relatives and some of my friends joined the ceremony.We enjoyed music,fun,feast, and dance after cutting the cake.I missed you a lot.
No More today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Nice letter πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

      Delete
    2. thanks for giving this letter i need this for my class
      and thanks google

      Delete
  2. Thanks..this is the one I am looking forπŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to write this letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much this has been useful for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is small but the important words are there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice paragraph it is for me. share more paragraph or essay writing

    It's a good website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writting this later dude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice latter. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice letter..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice good letter😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice πŸ™‚ letter ✉️
    Thanks 😊 for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice letter πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Aham

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice website. Ekhan there khub upokar holo. Ami "Ideal School and Collage, Motijheel" ei school er satro. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. A friend plays an important role in this, in which direction your friend is taking you. The post you have posted on friendship is very good. There is a friend who is useful in every sorrow and happiness of the friend. I also have information about friend which I am sharing with you An Open Letter To The Best Friend On This National Best Friends Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Write a letter to your friend how to improve English.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

Write a letter to your friend about the annual sports day of your school.