Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

Gazipur
20th January 2018
Dear friend
I have received your letter just now.I hope you are well.I am also well.You will be very glad to know that we are going to the National Park in Gazipur for the picnic next week.We have taken all the necessary preparation.We shall start our journey from our school gate at 8 am in the morning.I hope you will come in time and share with our joy.Don,t forget bring your camera with you.We are waiting for you eagerly.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib

Comments

  1. Nice ❤❤πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder full please write email for brilliant success

    ReplyDelete
  3. This letter was very easy!!!!thanksπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I want to write in my exam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goddamit.why don’t i can make this type letter myself!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it thanks for the support
    😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. This letter is very easy.Think you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first Friend invited second friend for her Camera πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Write a letter to your friend how to improve English.

Write a letter to your friend about the annual sports day of your school.