Write a letter to yourt friend about three important places of Kishoreganj.

Kishoregonj
20th January 2018
Dear Amina,
I have received your letter just now.I hope you are well.I am also well.In your letter,you have wanted to know three important places of Kishoregonj. Now I am writing to you about it.The three important places of Kishoregonj are Solakia Eid Ground,the fort of Isha Khan at Jungle Bari and the Shiva temple of Chandrabati on the bank of Fuleshwari river.The Solakia Eid Ground in Bangladesh.Write to me soon.
No more today give my salaam to your parents and love to the younger,s.
Your loving friend
M.A Mottalib

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write a letter to your friend how to improve English.

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to join the picnic.

Write a letter to your friend about the annual sports day of your school.